Monday, April 19, 2010

Not so good....

So I finished the sweater but it didn't turn out well. It is as if some parts of the pattern are written for a larger sweater and some are written for a smaller sweater. So not that I know what is wrong with it I think I will re do it at home. Oh well! So I think I am going to make a pot holder today at work and then finish off some things I was working on and then put in hibernation for a little while. The first thing I will finish I think will be the snowflake blanket I started that was in the November December 2009 issue of Crochet Today! I will take pictures right now while I am thinking of it and Post them when I get home, not really allowed to hook up a camera to the work computer, or for that matter even have a camera at work.Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment