Sunday, April 17, 2011

A new blanket

So I decided to start a new blanket last week which I was originally going to title " crazy blanket" but then as I made more pieces for it and thought of things I could add to it I decided that it was more like those eye spy books you read as a kid. So it is now titled "the eye spy blanket". The pieces for it look great so far. I don't plan on joining any of them until I have most of them finished so I can decide what will look best where. I have been working on it mostly at work so here is a picture of some of the pieces I have done so far.....


The lighting at work is terrible so some of the colors are off but you get the idea. I will upload better pictures once I have a few more done and once I am in better lighting.


And one more......



Just realized this one looks red, it is actually bright pink! Oh well I'll get some better pics later on....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment