Wednesday, May 4, 2011

After much delay....

So I ended up with a really bad head cold and wasn't able to get any done for a few days but I am finally going to be starting the purple band now! XD
I know that I am going to run out of yarn before this is finished because the website I ordered from did not have the size of the skeins listed so they were smaller than I had anticipated so I am going to wait until I run out before I order more because I am not yet sure what color I am going to run out on yet and I do not have the room right now for any extra yarn until I get settled in a new place. I am hoping to know where I will run out by Thursday or Friday so I can get the order in asap so there isn't too much of a delay. At least I have the other blanket that I was working to to keep me busy until then.
This is a picture of what I have done so far of the blanket.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment